The FI(A) instructor’s rating allows you to perform the commercial work of an aircraft instructor and gain further flight experience. Obtaining an FI(A) is the beginning of an instructor’s career and an opportunity to develop teaching skills that are highly desirable in the further path of a pilot’s career.
Training is done on Cessna 152 or Tecnam P2008JC aircraft.
By participating in fi(a) training in our organization, you have the chance to learn from experienced instructors and airline pilots.
After completing the course and passing the skill test, you will receive an FI(A)R, which is a restricted instructor’s permission, and this restriction is removed after 100 hours as an instructor and the supervision of at least 25 solo flights.
- Min. age 18
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Obtain a CPL(A) license or have at least 200 hours TT including 150 hours PIC if you have a PPL(A) license
- Within the 6 months preceding the start of the training, pass the qualifying flight
- Theory – check out next trainings
- Practice – 19500 PLN (VAT not incl., for CPL(A) holders exemption from VAT)
Planned dates of theoretical training
- 2nd half of September 2023
Theoretical training consists of 125 hours of theory from subjects such as:
- Learning process
- Teaching process
- Training philosophy
- Student assessment and examination – student performance assessment
- Human capabilities and limitations related to flight training
Practical training is 30 hours of flying modern aircraft Tecnam P2008JC or Cessna 152