The versatility and ease of use of this single-engine aircraft are advantages in both flight training and recreational flying. The P2008JC is touted as best-in-class.
- Vmax: 111kt
- Climb speed: 1,152ft/min
- Ceiling: 13,993ft (4,265m)
- Range: 1,277km
- Weight of empty aircraft: 354kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 600kg
Our organization has 2 aircraft of this type: SP-WBA and SP-WBI.
COMPLEX class aircraft. It has a retractable gear, variable pitch propeller, is equipped with modern awionics and autopilot, which is a huge advantage, especially when flying long distances.
- Vmax: 158kt
- Climb speed: 1200 ft/min
- Ceiling: 21,654ft (6,600m)
- Range: 1600 km/864nm
- Weight of empty aircraft: 670kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 1400kg
The most popular aircraft in Poland for training tourist pilots. It is considered an excellent training aircraft especially in the early stages of the pilot’s career. It is characterized by ease of piloting and relatively good flight parameters. Our school has 1 aircraft of this type: SP-WBL.
- Vmax: 110kt
- Climb speed: 715ft/min
- Ceiling: 14,700ft (4,480m)
- Range: 768km/414nm
- Weight of empty aircraft: 490kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 757kg